At Accenture Song we are reimagining business through experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, more productive and rewarding.
We see Experience at the intersection of purpose and innovation. We design Experiences to make peoples’ lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products & services and operating models.
As an intern at Accenture Song, your background is ideally in visual design, service design, product design and/or business design. Based on your experience and aspirations, you will be part of our team to design, build and launch services and experiences in one or several of the following areas:
Design-led strategy: Drive business value by pivoting services, products or entire organizations, with humans at the heart.
Brand design: Create and orchestrate coherent & relevant experiences across all channels.
Service design: Envision and shape services that simplify the complex for consumers and employees, and that work across multiple touch points.
Product creation: Shape, build and launch digital products and connected products that have impact.
We wish that you would have:
- Relevant studies from a university or a university of applied sciences, and that you are close to the finalization of your studies
- Strong academic performance
- A team-oriented mindset and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in Finnish and English
What do we offer you?
- A friendly, diverse and dynamic team that welcomes your unique background, ideas and skills
- Support for your continuous learning, from basic skills to the latest industry-specific knowledge
- Good opportunities to continue at Accenture after your internship
- Paid internship with extensive employee benefits such as healthcare, insurances and Eazybreak to support your well-being
- Opportunities to make a difference through, for example, corporate citizenship initiatives, volunteering and Inclusion and Diversity networks
Internship at Accenture:
Our internship is designed to work with your schedule, lasting approximately 3–4 months (as agreed together). The internships for fall typically begin from September to November, and the application period is open until the 22nd of May 2022. We go through the applications even during the application period – please don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible!
How to apply:
Apply online and submit your CV, cover letter, portfolio and grade transcripts. Please include in your cover letter what are your key interests and skill areas (design-led strategy, brand design, service design, product creation). We will help to match you with the most suitable role!
Please note that in order to be eligible for the internship program, you need to have a valid work permit and permanent address in Finland.
To apply for this job please visit accenture.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.