Axiado is an AI-enhanced security processor company redefining the control and management of every digital system. The company was founded in 2017, and currently has 35 employees. They’re now looking for an ASIC/Soc Design/Verification Engineer. Here’s what they say about the role:
At Axiado, developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect each other, and go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to apply for this job.
ASIC/SoC Design/Verification Engineer position is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in Smart Edge SoCs for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT. As the ASIC/SoC Design/Verification Engineer for Axiado, you will have the opportunity to work in all areas of the SoC design flow. You will work closely with the Architecture, Verification, Physical Design and Software teams, and report to the Director of Engineering.
What you will do
- Help develop the design and implementation of SoCs;
- Duties include RTL coding, verification, synthesis, timing closure, and documentation of various RTL blocks;
- Work with FPGA engineers to perform early prototyping; and
- Support test program development, chip validation, and chip life until production maturity
- Collaborate with firmware, software, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of ASIC development
What makes you a good fit
- Prior knowledge of logic design and computer architecture.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (Master’s preferred)
- Knowledge of RTL logic design (Verilog), scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python), revision control, and bug-tracking tools;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python), FPGA design, and/or embedded software tools (e.g. C, Assembly language, trace/debug); and
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
What you can expect
- A diverse and multifaceted working environment
- A culture that values persistence, intelligence and curiosity
- Continuous learning and mutual support
- To be eligible to apply for this position through Startuplifers you must be currently studying towards a degree or have graduated from a Finnish or a Swedish university or university of applied sciences.
Send your applications by Sep 26th, 2021. We’ll be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Startuplifers is a non-profit organization connecting the top Nordic talent with some of the best startups on the globe. We provide you a supportive community, making your transition to remote work seamless and fun. Together we will secure the job of your dreams.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.