Summer Internship – Digital & Strategy
Are you considering a career in consulting? Interested in digital business? Looking to combine fascinating work and fun in a driven team of high performers? Join us!
We are now looking for Summer interns to join our Digital & Strategy team!
We are passionate about digital transformation. We understand how digitalization profoundly transforms every industry. The transformation is no longer just tied to operational efficiencies and customer interfaces – it shapes new business models and shakes the fundamentals of our clients’ business.
We are offering you a unique opportunity of 3-4 months, flexibly between May and October, of consulting experience working on management consulting projects around digital strategy and transformation. You will have a chance to learn from the very best in digital business and train your core management consulting skills, as well as the opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team of experts. In addition, you will get to participate in core consultancy trainings and BearingPoint’s social activities.
We are looking for:
- You are within 2 years of graduation in a higher university degree with excellent academic achievements
- You have analytical skills, great team spirit and an ambition to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- You are fascinated by the opportunities that digital business enables, and you want to be a part of this change
- You are comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel based on project needs
- You are fluent in Finnish and English Recognized yourself? If so, BearingPoint might just be the place for you! Interested? For more information, please contact Recruitment Lead Jonna Haapaniemi +358 50 04 33 485 during office hours on November 5th and 14th.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by the 17th of November 2019. Please note that we will be reviewing applications already before the deadline and will start the first interview rounds on week 46.
About BearingPoint BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 4,300 people together with our global consulting network serve clients in over 75 countries engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. Locally, we focus on Digital & Strategy as well as Finance & Technology consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.
To apply for this job please visit nordiccareers.bearingpoint.com.