Website Cozify Oy
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Espoo, Tampere, remote work
Starting date: According to agreement, as soon as possible
Application DL: 6.12.2021
Cozify Oy is a Finnish company founded in 2013, creating smart technology solutions for energy efficiency, safety, and convenience for professionals and consumers. Our easy-to-use service is based on the Cozify smart hub that enables our users to connect multiple smart devices under the same roof to create one seamlessly working unity, and to control them with the Cozify mobile app. Read more about Cozify Oy, our solutions and our team here: https://en.cozify.fi/
Cozify is looking for a Junior Embedded Developer to join the agile software development team! The team consists of around 15 development professionals, but you will also be part of a dedicated core team of 4-5 people, specialised in IoT, backend and embedded development.
As a Junior Embedded Developer, you will join us in developing features to Cozify hub, our solution that connects to wireless smart devices, such as temperature, lighting and sound, and is controlled via our app. With the support of your team, you will build and develop device integrations and automations between our solutions and the devices. You will also participate in coding and testing mainly with C, C++ and Python. Typically, our days start with a daily standup meeting with the team, where the sprint’s status, tasks and possible blockers are identified. You will work closely with your team daily and therefore we value good collaboration skills.
You might be our new team member if you have a relevant educational background from a university and have gained previous experience in software development through work or personal projects. You are skilled in C/C++ and Python languages, and you are familiar with Linux. Experience of embedded systems or embedded software development through work, hobbies or studies are considered an asset. Above all, we hope you are willing to grow professionally with us and expand your skillset further.
Cozify offers you:
– An opportunity to grow professionally and be part of our success story in the long run. We are committed to your career development at Cozify, and can offer you more responsibility and autonomy according to your skills and interests
– A chance to work with top professionals in the Finnish IoT and property technology field
– An ambitious, agile company culture and a supportive team that works closely together
– Flexible work hours and great possibilities for working remotely. Currently, we have offices in Espoo and Tampere, and we hope you are able to visit your team at the Espoo office at least a couple of times a month
– A possibility for doing a final thesis or diploma as part of your job at Cozify can be negotiated
We hope you to have:
– Relevant educational background from a university. You may also be in the final stages of your studies
– Previous experience in software development through work or personal projects
– Skills in C, C++ and Python
– Knowledge or experience with Linux-environment
– Fluent English language skills
We consider as a bonus:
– Previous experience in embedded software development
– Knowledge or skills with Linux kernel device drivers
– Finnish language skills
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Cozify Oy. This is primarily a full-time, permanent position. In case you are finalizing your studies, a temporary part-time contract during the final stages of the studies is negotiable.
Please submit your CV (motivation letter optional) by latest 6th of December via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/104519/create/. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow (or similar) profile, and preferred starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Cozify here: https://en.cozify.fi/ For more information about the position, the recruitment process or the schedule, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kiira Ojala (kiira.ojala(at)atalent.fi, +358 50 553 7760).
To apply for this job please visit emp.jobylon.com.