Axiado is an AI-enhanced security processor company redefining the control and management of every digital system. The company was founded in 2017, and currently has 35 employees. They’re now looking for a System Level Validation Engineer to add to their team. Here is what they say about this role:
At Axiado, developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect each other, and go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to apply for this job.
System-Level Validation Engineer position is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in hardware security, Smart Edge SoCs for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT.
What you will do
- Develop next generation capabilities in hardware platform security
- Work on industry-standard technologies and develop platforms for forensic security and network security
- Collaborate with software, firmware, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of platform development and report to the Director of Engineering.
What makes you a good fit
- Experience or coursework and projects in one or more of the following domains: mobile security, cryptography, public key infrastructure, forensic security, IP security, SSL/TLS, computer viruses and malware, network security, trusted security, trusted execution, threat intelligence, IoT security implications, or authentication;
- Strong expertise with coding/scripting in one or more languages (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell);
- Knowledge of penetration testing;
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark, encryption software, Snort, Sguil, Suricata, Kibana, Metasploit, Nmap, OpenSSL, Setkey
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of ASIC verification/validation would be a plus
What you can expect
- A diverse and multifaceted working environment
- A culture that values persistence, intelligence and curiosity
- Continuous learning and mutual support
- To be eligible to apply for this position through Startuplifers you must be currently studying towards a degree or have graduated from a Finnish or a Swedish university or university of applied sciences.
Send your applications by Sep 26th, 2021. We’ll be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Startuplifers is a non-profit organization connecting the top Nordic talent with some of the best startups on the globe. We provide you a supportive community, making your transition to remote work seamless and fun. Together we will secure the job of your dreams.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.