Chartmetric, Inc. is a 5-year-old startup, born in Silicon Valley, and already profitable with subscription revenues. The company wasn’t impacted much by COVID-19, and they are hiring!
Here is what they say about the company and about the role:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our fast-growing team. At Chartmetric, we have created and developed the most advanced market intelligence tool developed for the music industry, collecting data from Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, and more, to help more than 3 million artists make better decisions. We are trusted by Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner, as well as hundreds of other music companies and industry professionals.
Chartmetric has created a self-service data dashboard for the music industry to better understand the activity happening around artists. We combine hundreds of thousands of data points across iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram through our beautifully designed tool in order to make sense of the increasingly complex landscape of the music industry.
This is a remote-start-position. This means that you will get to join the company in San Francisco, as soon as the global traveling restrictions will allow it.
What you can expect:
- Your work will have an immediate impact on the business
- You will work directly with the founder as well as the founding team
- You will change lifes through a mission-driven music data company
- You will have the possibility to make a significant impact at a young and growing startup
What you will do:
- Create and translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology.
- Build beautiful and engaging user interfaces products according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Design-based standards and guidelines of different web and mobile platforms understanding when and how to change those patterns.
- Deliver visual design specifications and style guides to document.
What makes you a good fit:
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in a UI/UX Design role.
- You have a capability and willingness to work as a full-stack designer (Visual, UX, research), however, your superpower is on the visual side.
- You have a beautiful portfolio, showcasing your ability to positively impact enterprise (B2B) SaaS web applications and related products.
- Startup mindset; wearing multiple hats is fun and exciting for you, and you enjoy the opportunity to make a big impact as the sole designer or part of a small team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions, while being a pixel perfectionist maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Full understanding of UI Design principles and methodologies.
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills.
- Bachelor’s in Design (Graphic, Product, Interaction). MFA is a plus.
- Branding, Typography and Motion design skills.
- Being engaged with the design community and the latest design trends.
To be eligible to apply for this position through Startuplifers you must be currently studying towards a degree or have graduated from a Finnish or a Swedish university or university of applied sciences.
Send your application by December 17th, 2021.
Startuplifers is a non-profit organization connecting the top Nordic talent with some of the best startups on the globe. We provide you a supportive community, making your transition to remote work seamless and fun. Together, we will secure the job of your dreams.