The Great Grand
Do you want to organize a fun event? Apply for the Great Grand!
The guild offers Athenians the possibility to organize low threshold events. In addition to supporting events open to all Athenians with warm Athene vibes, the guild supports them financially. Support is usually granted for applications of about 100€. If you have any questions about the Great Grand don’t hesitate to contact Eetu (TG @massikeisari).
Ideas for events
- Arts and crafts workshop
- Zumba lesson
- Movienight at the guildroom
- Piknik on Alvar square
… or whatever you might want to organize!
Organizing is easy:
- Plan the event: where, when and how. You can check out AYY’s spaces here.
- Notify the board about the event with this form at the latest one week before the event. The board will handle the application at the next board meeting and give the contact person confirmation of the budget.
- Announce the event to the guild by contacting Anni (TG @viestintapaallikko), who can send out the message of your choice to Athene’s bulletin and the Finnish bulletin.
- If you want the signup to be in the sign up machine (athene.fi/ilmo) contact Inkeri (TG @inkuri).
- Make needed purchases for the event and remember to save the receipts.
- Report the expenses at athene.fi/kulukorvaus (for more information on this, contact Eetu, the treasurer of the board).
- Note that participants must be members of the guild.